Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekending: Summer Saturday

031058 050 052 093134 085   094   116 117 118  125  130  242 147  211

195  224 225 - Copy  235

Oh my goodness!  The ride + the sun took everything out of me this morning and after we ate lunch and came home, I ended up taking a 2+ hour nap this afternoon.  Brent even napped!  Tonight we went to Jason’s Deli with some friends and then headed down to the river to watch the gorgeous summer sunset + lightning.  Today was actually the first weekend that I would have had to work in my old schedule but of course didn’t have to work because of the new job/schedule.  Oh my, this has been SO VERY NICE.  And the best thing about it is that I am actually looking forward to going back to work on Monday.  Unbelievable.

And something else that is unbelievable is that I have actually been looking on the internet tonight for my next potential bike ride!

No comments: