It’s National Signing Day!
From Go Vols Xtra:
“Led by Dooley, the Vols finished the day with 25 signees, ranking ninth, 11th and 15th nationally by Rivals.com, ESPN and Scout.com, respectively.”
Sounds like good news!
When I saw the sky this morning I just knew it would be a good day.
And it was! Later, when I got home, I had a surprise waiting on me:
My Marathon Makeover kit came today! I received a duffel bag, water bottle, t-shirt, some sort of head covering/hair band, bumper sticker, workout DVD, and the participant’s guide. So, it’s official! I’m excited! Hey, maybe this is the “small lucky package” that the fortune cookie said was on its way….?
Training was at the VA tonight. We were planning on going to the gym, but changed our minds at the last minute. The weather was very nice…invigoratingly cool, but not cold. Even though I was kind of looking forward to the circuit, I love exercising outside. The VA campus is so nice and scenic!
When I got home, I was STARVING! We decided to just use up leftovers/extras tonight. Actually I decided to do that because I needed something fast! I just made nachos with ground beef + shredded cheese (mozzarella – all we had!) + sour cream. I had an big Publix orange on the side. Oscar supervised, as usual.
And then, since I was still a little hungry, I made a little dessert: Breyer’s All Natural vanilla + chocolate sauce. I found the chocolate at Pier One on clearance and this is the first time I have tried it. It is delicious – more of a dark chocolately taste. It has the consistency of fudge – would be really good melted!
Tonight: shower + tea + American Idol, then zzzzzzzz! I’m sleepy!
No comments:
Post a Comment