Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You Wish

This was the title of the email I sent to Brent this morning with the following pictures.

First of all, the pugs think they are human beings.  Obviously.  Brent and I allow them to think this because we are good parents.  I mean pet owners.  But we draw the line at their grandiose delusions of royalty who are condescending to live with us. 

Which is why we sometimes subject them to such:

043 

In these pictures you can tell that Milly is clearly baffled.  A mixture of dumfounded + betrayed would be the word that best describes the expression on her face. Oscar, on the other hand, knows the drill after 7 years with us.  Doesn’t mean he likes it.

044

He leads the mutiny:

047

048

046

050

Foiled!!!!  Ha!

Look at him trying to guilt-trip me in this picture! 

This is after:

060

If looks could kill…….

Can’t you just tell that she is thinking evil things about her Mama?  I mean, owner?

062

“Don’t you even think about coming one step closer.”

No comments: