Saturday, February 13, 2010

Friday Snow Day

We finally got snow in Tuscaloosa!  With Valentine’s Day this weekend, today felt like a holiday at work.  It snowed almost all day and although it didn’t really stick to the ground , it was so pretty to look at!

075 081 030 029 053

082

061 089

088 092

[I have been trying to learn about all of the settings on my new camera and obviously I have the white balance off in these street shots.]

066

068

Pugs weren’t sure what to think!

095

The special Valentine’s Day lunch menu at work was “Surf + Turf.”  They served steak, shrimp, baked potato, salad, and a roll.  It was very good and we ate lunch by the window so we could watch the snow coming down!  But because we ate such a big lunch we decided to just stay in and watch TV/movies.  It was a nice, relaxing evening.  I believe Friday evenings (when I don’t have to work the weekend) are my very favorite night of the week.  And there is no better way to spend them than at home with Brent + the pugs.

My Friday night view: perfect!

030

Time for bed!

033

040

Weekend plans include a raclette (cheese) dinner party, church, thrift store shopping (?), and Valentine’s Day festivities which are yet to be decided!

No comments: